Loading...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Will Obama get the nomination?

I wonder if Obama is worried after the West Virginia primary. Should he be? Will the same voters who voted for Hillary in places like Texas, Ohio, Indiana, and West Virginia vote for Obama (this article considers that issue)? These are all questions running through my mind. It seems to me that the democratic party would be better to rally behind Clinton instead of their favored hero Obama. But that's only my take on what I see.

According to the polls Obama would be a much easier candidate for John McCain, but I anything could happen and that worries me. I think my greatest fear right now is Obama in the Whitehouse. I am willing to do my best to make sure that doesn't happen. If that means praying and fasting or campaigning for McCain that is what I will do. McCain is not my favorite candidate and may just be one step right of the middle, but he is far better than the alternative.

Either way this election is going to be excited. I am going to pray and fast for the best!!!

Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home